Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Orly: Flagstone Rush

Hello there!  When I accepted my husband's challenge to wear a polish longer than a day, I knew I had to pick a few things to show you in the meantime while I'm not painting.  I decided to swatch a few interesting polishes from my stash before I went for a full manicure.


This is Flagstone Rush by Orly.  It's a pretty red bronze with a metallic finish.  These pictures show two coats with no top coat.


The formula was pretty good, but it wanted to be a little streaky so I had to coax it with nice words and little brush work to get it to cooperate.  It wasn't anything I couldn't handle.


I really love Orly polishes for how they wear and look on my nails.  Something about their formula really works for my nail chemistry.  


I go back and forth with this color though.  On the one hand, I do really like it on me.  On the other, I have another go-to bronze that it has to compete with.


I decided to compare them really quick, mostly for my own curiosity.  In this picture, I'm wearing Brisbane Bronze by OPI on my middle and pinky fingers.  I think that the winner is still Brisbane.  I haven't worn it in a while and I really want to revisit it now!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment