Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Color Club: Earthy Angel

Greetings!  Today I have a swatch of a polish look that I usually hate: Nude/Mannequin hands.

Yes, I know, it's odd to post about something that I'm not fond of myself, but I was using Color Club's Earthy Angel from their Back to Boho collection and decided to take a few swatch pictures anyway.  I bought this whole collection at Ross a few months ago because I loved the other colors and thought this one looked really pretty in the bottle.  The first time I swatched it, I hated it on myself.  This time, by the time I was done, I didn't mind it so much, but it was a little bit muted for me.


It helps that it photographs really well and looks more flattering here than I thought it did in real life.  The finish in both places is something that I adore.  This is three coats without top coat and it's very, very shiny!


It's certainly grown on me.  I don't think I'd ever wear it by itself, even though I do like the look in these photos, but I want to do a mani where it figures in more prominently than what I used it for! 



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment