Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love & Beauty: Silver of Some Sort

Hello!  Today has been a very busy and frustrating day for me.  I'm in the middle of doing laundry and can't paint my nails yet to cheer myself up, but I can stare at nail polish online and plot my next conquests!  If I get around to it, I'll do some haul photos from the last week.  I did a bunch of bargain and sale shopping, which is always a good thing in my book!  For now, I'm going to show you another Love & Beauty polish from Forever 21.


Love & Beauty doesn't have awesome names for their polishes, which is slightly sad.  They actually don't even label the same color the same name all the time.  This is just labeled Silver.  Boo!


But at least it is a very pretty, pearly silver color.  It's a bit sheer.  These pictures show three coats, no top coat, and in some of them you can still see the nail line.  In real life, it wasn't noticeable.  The formula on this is pretty good but a little streaky.  I still rather like this one.  It is warmer with a little bit of a pink tint compared to my other silver.


These polishes also retail for $2.80, which I love.  Then I can buy more of them!  Which I did.  They were part of my nail mail from the last week!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment