Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mini Haul: Nail Mail and a Quick Restock!

Tonight I needed to make a run to get some acetone.  My bottle is almost empty and I am paranoid about being completely out of it so I decided to pop into a local beauty supply store before it ran dry.  They didn't have it at a good price (it was actually outrageous) so I went to Target, but at least they had a bunch of OPI, so I finally caved and bought I Lily Love You.  At Target, I spied Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia and caved there too, though I am not sure if I want to actually use it or chuck it to the end of my untried list.  I have a very similar shade from Forever 21 that's also on that list.


I also received a bit of nail mail.  I'm a huge fan of frankening, so I put in a bulk order of bottles that arrived this morning.  I've stocked up!  I put them away before I snapped a picture though.  I did get pictures of the polishes I bought from a blog sale the other day.


I really wanted to get my hands on a few Zoya greens, so when I was browsing a sale and saw both Gemma and Shawn, I knew I had to have them.  OPI's Rising Star from the Burlesque collection also caught my eye.  I stuck them all on a color wheel when I got home from shopping and I and sure you'll be seeing them soon on my blog!  Especially Gemma and Shawn.  Ohmygreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment