Sunday, January 8, 2012

Glitter Gal: Lizard Belly 3D Holo

Hello there!  Today I have beautiful polish to show you from my first Llarowe order.  I'd been stalking her website for a while, trying to commit to something and finally decided that I couldn't live any longer without Glitter Gal's Lizard Belly.  This post is going to be very picture heavy!


This is a green based holographic polish and I am absolutely in love!  It's been around the block and on various blogs, but given my love of green nail polish, I don't know how it escaped me for so long.


Ahhh, just look at that beautiful holo!  This polish applied so smoothly and evenly.  The formula is amazing and dreamy.  These pictures show two coats with top coat.  The holo in this wasn't dulled by top coat at all either!


In bright light, it is so stunning.  I am kind of glad that my computer desk isn't lit all that well so I can't be distracted by it while I type.  I'm going to let you enjoy the rest of the pictures.  There's not much else I can say without my gushing getting in the way ;)








Glitter Gal is made by an Australian cosmetic company.  Their nail polish comes in 0.3 oz/9 ml bottles.  Once again, I bought this from Llarowe for $14.


No comments:

Post a Comment