Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lacquer Convention: Snap, Crackle, Pop!

Hi everyone!  It took me a little while to finish putting together the preview for Snap, Crackle, Pop! and Don't Over Blue It because I wanted to play with them!  I hadn't gotten a chance to do more than test them, so I spent some time unwinding after bottling all day by coming up with a few cute ways to wear them.  I'm going to save Don't Over Blue It picture editing for tomorrow because I'm feeling rather beat, but here's Snap, Crackle, Pop!


Here's a macro of the bottle.  This polish is a fairly dense glitter that can be applied in a thin coat as a top coat or built up for full coverage.  It's made up of purple hexagons in various shades and sizes, predominantly dark purple, white squares in large and small sizes and fine holographic purple glitter.  Enjoy the spam!















These last photos show three coats over OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu.




This will be on sale in my Lacquer Convention Etsy shop on Friday!

1 comment: