Friday, December 30, 2011

Building a Light Box...To Take Pictures of My Nails!

So the other night I was thinking about what to do to get better quality pictures for this blog and stumbled on an old link to building my own light box/tent.



This is how it turned out, for the most part.  Cheap but snazzy!



I took a decent sized box, nothing huge but not too small, and cut out windows in three of the four sides.



Then I covered the windows with tracing paper.



This is my pink lamp, which actually shines some pink down into my box.  It's not a big deal, but I had to take it out of our bedroom to use it, so the hubby and I went out and bought another desk lamp with a white shade.



Isn't it just lovely?



Aaaaand now to put it to use!  My next post is going to be about products with a section on nail and hand care.  One of my online gamer friends asked for it and I thought it would be a nice idea.  Stay tuned!  And check out the rest of my photos as I played with my new toy today!











1 comment: